Saturday, November 19, 2011

She's A Fat Assed Bitch - July 14, 1993

Day: Wednesday  Date: 7-14-93 
Jenny [last name] is a fat assed bitch! I'm not going to write about that though. Monday Gerald took me to his house to pick up Lyndon. I had to change gears and I didn't know what in the hell I was doing! We went into Town and Country. The manager asked Gerald a question. It was "who's that little girl that always comes in here with you each morning?" He told her "she's my wife and we're from Georgia." From Town and Country we picked up Barb. From there we went back to the club. Yesterday and Today me, Ricky, Billy, Greg, Andy and some other people played Black Jack. It's fun. It's about 10:00 PM. Gotta Go!
BYE!


Audra N S I
age 11, 10 months 27 days  9:56.43
going into 7th grade at Bridger Jr. 
high  Brown eyes  Brown hair
lost a tooth

Little Audra liked to tease. How can you open with something like that and then offer no follow up?!  Jenny was a girl I knew from the Boys and Girls Club summer program. I don't think she even lived in the same city as me. And I don't think I ever saw her again after this summer. Oh well. Who needs another fat assed bitch in their life? Not me.

I learned a lot of things at the Boys and Girls Club. Gambling was one such thing.

I love the conversation at the gas station about me being Gerald's wife. Gerald was black. I was white. Gerald was an adult male. I was a little girl. I guess the manager at Town and Country had a problem with our relationship. News flash: Friendship can transcend age and skin color. Way to stick it to her, Gerald!

Our friendship was perhaps unconventional, but not inappropriate. Get over yourself, lady.

And that, my friends, is the last entry I wrote in the Snoopy diary. Thanks for reading. It's been real.

This is me saying, "Later,"

Audra N. S. I.
Age 30
Unemployed
Brown eyes  Brown hair
Have all my teeth

p.s. I deleted the three paragraphs of reflections about this "journey" and what I "learned about myself." You're welcome. If you really want to know what I said in those three paragraphs, wait 20 years and check this blog. I'm saving those thoughts for the new diary I'm going to start tonight. Journaling is fun. Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment