Thursday, September 29, 2011

I Really Do Love Him - March 26, 1992

Day: Thur, March 26, 1992  Date:      


I didn't see **** today. I only write when I see **** or when something exciting happens. I can't wait til school starts again, then I'll be able to see **** everyday. I really do love him, or it's a very deep crush! That's me saying "Later."


Audra S age 10
5th grade

Don't get carried away, dude.  It's just a crush. A really deep, dumb crush.

This entry made me laugh because I have closed most of my casual correspondence with "Later" for as long as I can remember. This must have been when that started. I'll revert back to this longer form for special occasions.

It must have been Spring break since I was jonesin to get back to school. According to the random assortment of photographs I have sitting next to me, that weekend I went...somewhere.


There was a wagon.


And some Civil War reenactors.
And an old house.
And maybe a state capitol?


All photos dated 3/28/92. I really, really loved that little jacket. And that vest. Anyway, I didn't write about this outing in my diary, so it must not have been that exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment