Wednesday, September 28, 2011

He Had Him In The Headlock Twice - March 25, 1992

Day: Wed, March 25, 1992  Date:       

Today we painted the basement. After that, I took my shower. After that, I looked out the door and **** and some other boys were playing b. ball. I went outside, and watched them. Well, I mostly watched ****. B. ball is so interesting. After they played 2 games, they all walked over where I was. ____ started to ask me a joke and **** stoped him because it was a mean joke. ____ asked me a question that had to do with ****. I adore ****. He is such a babe. I want to go with him so bad. I think he likes me. I'm not sure. Also today, ____ and ____ got into a fight. ____ had ____ in the headlock twice! It was exciting. I won't go into detail though. I just know I love **** and I think **** likes me. 
Audra S. age 10 5th grade


Thanks for not going into detail about watching some kid get his ass kicked. That would have been disturbing on multiple levels. By the way, the kid that was in the headlock twice is the same kid who started to tell--sorry, "ask"-- me that mean joke. Thank god my babe in shining armor was there to defend me. And thank god he liked playing basketball. Because basketball is so interesting. Huh? Was I covering my ass in case the inventor of basketball or Michael Jordan ever read my diary?

Lil Audra and Lil Bow Wow both love basketball:

No comments:

Post a Comment