Friday, September 30, 2011

He Does His Hair Good - March 31, 1992

Day:  TUES. March 31, 1992  Date:     


Today I stared at **** half the day. At the Boys and Girls Club, ____ asked me if I would go with ****. I said yes! Of course!!! I love ****. He is so cute, and nice, and funny, and wears cool clothes. He also does his hair good. I just hope he likes me more than just a friend.


Audra S. age 10
5th grade

OMG! All that staring is starting to pay off! A boy who is friends with **** is gauging my interest. I was a sucker for good hair. And cool clothes. Did I do my hair good and wear cool clothes back then? No. Do I do my hair good and wear cool clothes now? No. Will I ever do my hair good and wear cool clothes? Hmm...probably not.

I will never be one of these chicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment