Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sometimes He Even Stares At Me - March 20, 1992

age 10 5th grade
Day: March 20, 1992  Date: Fri


I love ****. Yesterday during our Spelling game, **** threw the ball to me. He usually never does. Today **** got a hair cut. He looks even more cute! At the end of the day **** had to pick up the science workbook things. He grabbed the others realy fast but when he came for mine, he just took it nicly and smiled at me. Every day I stare at him. He looks at me with a smile on his face. Sometimes he even stares at me!

It didn't take much to get me excited.

  • Throwing a ball at me. 
  • A haircut. 
  • Not being a douche when picking up my science workbook. 
  • Looking/staring at me.

Obviously, he loves me.

Artist's rendition of Audra and **** staring at each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment