Saturday, September 17, 2011

I Like Him Better Than Luke Perry - February 4, 1992

Day: Tues. Feb. 4  Date: 1992


Today (scribble) wasn't there. I think I realy like him. I hope he likes me. This is the first time I have ever felt like this twoords a boy. I think I have a crush on him. I really really like him! He's cute nice and I think is cool. I even think I'm beginning to like him better then Luke Perry! (I can't believe it!)


Audra S
age 10 5th grade

Luke Perry was devastated.

He's so dreamy










Cute, nice and cool. Haha. Over time, my criteria for boys changed to cute, nice and smart. I'm pleased with the results.

The handwriting on this page is sloppier than usual. Probably because I could barely contain the excitement when I admitted to the Snoopy diary that I was experiencing "feelings" towards a boy. Notice I wasn't totally sure if this should be classified as a crush yet, but I was certain that scribble was eclipsing Luke Perry in the who-does-Audra-like-better category. (Can you believe it?!)

3 comments:

  1. I loved Luke Perry, too. Did we discuss this in the Huddle Tunnel? Pretty sure that's when I found out you liked ****. And twoords!!!!! LOLOLOLOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure we discussed all matters of the heart in the huddle tunnel. That's what huddle tunnels are for. That, and keeping warm at recess on cold days.

    ReplyDelete