Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Class Is A Bunch Of Mother F*cking A**holes! - January 15, 1992

The third and final entry in the Harriet the Spy copycat notebook. Watch out. I get a little riled up at the end.

Jan. 15th 1992


I feel sorry for Clark my bus driver. He has to drive us home everyday. I hate Charles he's a bastard! My mom is going to get a Nintendo right? Well she's going to put it in Charles's room. So when she sends him up to his room, he can play that. Today at school we were playing silent dinamite. My class is a bunch of mother fucking assholes! (With an exception of some people that is) ____ is for sure not one of them that I said is an exception! ____, ____, ____, ____ are all the biggest assholes I've ever seen in my life.

Holy crap. Somebody needs to wash my mouth out with soap. (For the record, my mom never did that. Thank god. With my cussing abilities, I no doubt would have overdosed on soap one night. Then my mom would be thrown in jail where she would go crazy from all the guilt associated with murdering her daughter whilst trying to teach her a lesson. Who would take care of Charles?!)

I like this entry. A lot. It's raw. The full blown rant at the end about the kids in my class is, I'll admit, a little over the top. As if I'd seen sooo many assholes in my 10 years of existence. There, there, little Audra. You will encounter much bigger assholes than those four kids could ever dream of being. Deal with it.

This was the #1 song on January 15, 1992. Who didn't love the video?



It was #1 for seven weeks but would be knocked out of that spot on January 19th by Color Me Badd's "All 4 Love." Of course, my favorite CMB song was "I Wanna Sex You Up."

No comments:

Post a Comment