Thursday, September 15, 2011

At School There Is This Boy That I Really Like - February 2, 1992

Do I look different in this picture?

February 2, 1992.
This is the day I started writing obsessively about a "boy that I really like."

According to the Snoopy diary:

Day: Feb 2, 1992 Date: Sunday
9:10 pm - 9:11 pm (this was written after the fact, no doubt to let historians know what time was bedtime) 

At school there is this boy that I really like. His name is (indiscernible scribble). Knowbody will ever know who his name is. Today I washed the car by myself.

Audra S
age 10
5th grade


What an amazing day. First crush AND first solo car wash?! Life is good. Unfortunately, I didn't feel comfortable letting anyone--even my diary--in on the details of the crush. All that Harriet the Spy stuff must have made me paranoid. Trust Knowbody!

p.s. My brother is smiling weird in that photo. He doesn't normally look like the Joker.

No comments:

Post a Comment