Sunday, September 18, 2011

I Actually Wrote His Name - February 5, 1992

age 10 5th grade
Day: Wed. Feb. 5  Date: 1992


I really like ****! (that's the first time I actually wrote his name!) I hope he likes me. Today the S.A.C. was asked questions about the school. I

You what? Don't leave us hanging!

Damn.

There's no pen mark that would indicate little Audra fell asleep writing. She just stopped. Too bad. She always had such fascinating things to say. Ha. Does anyone know what the SAC was...student advisory council? Something like that. I hope little Audra expressed how much she loved the cafeteria food during the interview. Anyway, congratulations on writing ****'s name in your diary. Quite a milestone.

I, however, must keep his identity a secret on this blog.

This is totally what he looked like.

2 comments: