Tuesday, September 20, 2011

We Did Something Very Horrible - February 10, 1992

Not our screen door
5th grade 10 yrs. old
Day: Feb 10, 1992  Date: Mon.

Today me and Charles did something very horrible. We broke the door! My mom was pissed! I mean big time!


Audra S

I actually remember this event pretty clearly. Charles and I were fighting...and I mean big time...and I locked him out of the house so he kicked the screen door in. I remember being in shock looking at the broken door. We immediately stopped fighting and tried to figure out what to do. I had the brilliant idea of calling my mom at work with the following story to try to find out what we could expect for punishment and to figure out if we needed to run away:

"Hi mom. So I have to do a report for school on punishment. Let's say, for example, me and Charles broke the screen door. What would you do to punish us in this scenario?"

Pretty sure she saw right through it and no doubt chewed my ass out over the phone. Not to mention whatever happened when she got home. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment