Wednesday, September 21, 2011

He Wants To Go Out With You. Sike! - February 11, 1992

Sikes hurt
5th grade age 10

Day: Feb. 11, 1992  Date: Tues.


I found out that **** likes me as a friend, but he seemed embarresed when ____ said something, I'm not sure what but what I heard was this:
You like Audra?! For a friend
**** wants to go out with you! Sike!


Audra S
age 10
5th grade


This is a sad one. Mainly because it's so poorly written. But also because of that sike at the end. I'm crying now. Just as I was crying then. Sike!

By the way, the kid represented by ____ in this entry was really quite funny. We became good friends in 6th grade. Or so the documentation would have you believe. He signed my 6th grade yearbook and autograph book a bunch of times. He also signed a small, square plastic pouch that came out of a Honeycomb cereal box. Weird. I found the pouch in the autograph book, which, by the way, coordinates with the Snoopy diary.

Snoopy autograph book and honeycomb pouch (signed in June 1993 by a boy who "farts to much")
Too bad I didn't have a crush on that boy. I guess he wasn't sufficiently Luke Perryesque. Oh, and I did diagnose him with that farting problem. According to facebook, ____ is happily married and has built a good life for himself and his family, despite an abundance of youthful flatulence.

No comments:

Post a Comment