Tuesday, November 15, 2011

We're Having A Popcorn Party - May 26, 1993

Day: Wed.  Date: 5/26/93
Tomorrow we're having a popcorn party. I'm bringing nerds. Mrs. Gym Teacher says she got the ribbons from the track meet but she don't know who gets what. I don't got much to say. Bye. 
Audra 
S
age 11
6th grade

Yum. Nerds. Apparently this end-of-the-year party was a pot luck of sorts. I hope somebody else brought Skittles.


My terrible grammar is starting to annoy me (e.g. she don't know who, I don't got much, see if they was pregnant). I didn't write like this in 5th grade. What happened? Did **** talk like this? Was I trying to show that we had poor grammar in common? The entries in the Snoopy diary from 6th grade are typically longer (current entry excepted), but apparently I became lazier with my spelling and grammar. You're such a disappointment, little Audra.

No comments:

Post a Comment