Sunday, November 13, 2011

We Had Our Safety Patrol Party - May 25, 1993

Day: Tuesday  Date: 5/25/93
Today we had our safety patrol party. It was ok. You know what? I can't believe I'm saying this but I still like ****. I know, I know the [girl a] thing. I don't believe it. Oh ya. Everybody says that Matt and me took first place in the 400 meter single. I can believe it. Today $$$$ made me so mad! I could've killed him. I need to bring a dollar to school because we're getting [a girl in my class who is moving away] something. I didn't have much to say. Audieose amigo!
Audra
S
age 11
6th grade

What a creative way to spell "adios." I like it. Audieose.

And...we're back to ****. I can't believe she's saying it either. Girl, you need to get over this dude. Focus on your track meet success and maybe realize you secretly like $$$$ even though you claim to hate him.

Safety patrol was fun. I think. Who wouldn't want to wear an orange hard hat and an over-the-shoulder belt thing--with a badge!--while ensuring kids get on and off the buses in an orderly fashion? I believe cross walk/stop sign duty rotated among the safety patrol kids. Or maybe you had to audition for it? I don't remember. But I believe it was an extra special honor. Here I am at the beginning of the year, modeling my uniform.

Nice shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment