Monday, November 14, 2011

I ♥ **** AND I hate $$$$ - 5/25/93

I thought this was a new entry, but upon closer inspection, realized it was a continuation of yesterday's.

On one page I wrote this:

Day: Tuesday  Date: 5/25/93
I  ♥ ****   I ♥ ****
I  ♥ ****   I ♥ ****
I  ♥ ****   I ♥ **** 
I  ♥ ****   I ♥ ****  
I  ♥ ****   I ♥ **** 
I  ♥ ****   I ♥ ****  
I  ♥ ****   I ♥ **** 
I  ♥ ****   I ♥ ****  
I  ♥ ****   I ♥ **** 
I  ♥ ****   I ♥ ****  
I  ♥ ****   I ♥ **** 
I  ♥ ****   I ♥ ****  
I  ♥ ****   I ♥ **** 
I  ♥ ****   I ♥ **** 
I  ♥ ****   I ♥ **** 

Fifteen lines. In the first column, **** = [first name] [last name]. The second column was [first name] [last initial] and there was a line drawn between the columns.

On the next page I wrote this:

Day: Tuesday  Date: 5/25/93
I hate $$$$!
I hate $$$$!
I hate $$$$!
I hate $$$$!
I hate $$$$!
I hate $$$$!
I hate $$$$!
I hate $$$$!
I hate $$$$!
I hate $$$$!
I hate $$$$!
I hate $$$$!
I hate $$$$!
I hate $$$$!
I hate $$$$!

Fifteen lines. $$$$ = [first name] [last name]. I hated him so much I included an exclamation point.

Is this what crazy looks like?

Me in 6th grade.

2 comments:

  1. I haz cat who got pregsnant when was a kitten. Two day old. I love * and i hates money, like you. We friends?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How interesting. You should blog about it. I'll add you to my blog roll. Promise.

    ReplyDelete