Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ten Things I Like About Him - April 11, 1993

Day: April 11, 1993.  Date: Sunday 
Today is Easter. We went to church today. It was boring. I wish that **** would ask me out. I could ask [one of ****'s friends who allegedly wanted to go with me in 4th grade] to ask him. Kevin is cute. Cute like adorable. I'm hungry 
I really really really like ****. He's gorgeous! I Love him. I want to go on a date or go to a movie. I'll name ten things I like about him. 1. hes a heart throb. 2. He's sweet 3. he's considerate 4. he's clean 5. he makes my heart beat super fast. 6. he's athletic 7. He smells good. 8. He wears good clothes 9. He's not sexis 10. we have things in common. Well I wrote all this about ****! SEE YA! 
Audra S age 11 6th grade

This is by far the most amusing list of things I like about ****. If you'd like to compare previous lists, here they are for easy access:
A clean, considerate heart throb who smells good and isn't sexist. Who could ask for anything more?


I hope somebody makes this movie.

2 comments:

  1. This entry begs the question, what things did you have in common?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent question. Let's see...we went to the same elementary school. I'm sure I claimed to like the same music he did. We both had brown hair. I liked school and he sometimes skipped school. I'm sure there's TONS more.

    ReplyDelete