Wednesday, October 5, 2011

15 Good Things About Him - April 7, 1992

Day: April 7, 1992 TUES.  Date:     


Today I did my regular stare and I flurted with him as usual. His eyes are so amazing I don't know how to explain it. Here is 15 good things about ****. 1. he's cute 2. he's funny 3. he's sincere 4. he's sweet 5. he's nice 6. he's popular 7. he's got a great personality 8. he's athletic 9. he has brown hair 10. he has cool clothes 11. he does his hair neat 12. he has alot of talent 13. he never says anything mean to me 14. he defends me alot. 15 he looks like he's a good kisser! Alot of people ask me why I won't go with ****. I will but he has to ask me. I hope he does! I know ____ is going with ____ so she won't be going with ****. I want to marry ****! Or at least kiss him. He's free I think. Well I have no more to say so I guess I'm finished.


Audra S age 10
5th grade

Making lists is fun. Especially about the people you love/want to marry/or at least kiss. In fact, I make my husband play the list game all the time. As he's drifting to sleep I will say, "James, tell me 15 things you love about me. Go!" He will get through a couple and then remind me that he has to get up early to go to work blah blah blah.

Even though he had "alot of talent," I'm 100% certain that **** would not have been able to come up with 15 good things about me. Unless of course he copied the assignment from my diary.

2 comments:

  1. I have been an awful best friend; not commenting lately!! Your list about ***** sounds like the perfect dream guy-to at least kiss anyways...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, anonymous best friend through the internet. You best not spoil me with too much attention lest I get a big head. But yeah. Totally. Brown hair and a great personality...what's not to love about this boy?!

    ReplyDelete