Sunday, October 2, 2011

Today We Got A New Kid - April 2, 1992

Day: April 2, 1992 THURS  Date:     


Today we got a new kid. He's ugly, and he has 4 earrings! Well I gave **** my usual stare. Today he stared at me more than usual. I think that means he likes me. At the club, ____ was there. He asked me to go with him. I don't know why!


Audra S age 10
5th grade

Whoawhoawhoa. I do not remember some other kid ever asking me to go with him. Nobody ever asked me out. Probably because they thought I was that crazy girl who stared too much. I'm looking at this kid's name in my diary and I have no clue who he is. Nobody at my school, in my grade (plus or minus one), had that name. I should hire a detective to figure out who this mystery boy is.

I typed "mystery boy" into youtube to see what I'd get. "Mystery boy timbaland" was second in the auto-fill list. And this is what it brought up. People seriously misheard the lyric that way? That's funny. I love this song. I bet little Audge would have loved it, too. This one is dedicated to ****, the ugly new kid, ____, and my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment