Saturday, October 8, 2011

We Went To The Art Gallary - April 12, 1992

Day: April 12, 1992 Sun.  Date:    


Friday I forgot to write in this. You know how I said if **** sits by me he likes me for sure and if he didn't that meant he might not like me. Well he didn't sit by me. He couldn't. He was in I.S.S. that day. "Shit!" I know. That day we went to the Art Gallary. My group set off an alarm. It was loud. Also I called a painting a dude. I really do love ****. ____ is really cute. He's also funny. He's only 2 or 3. Don't you think kids are the cutest at that age. Well I do.


Audra S age 10 5th grade

"Shit!"  **** gets in trouble a lot! Part of the allure, I'm sure. If I didn't know he had an in-school suspension, I would have bet he's the one who set off the alarm at the gallery. I don't remember which painting I called a dude, but the gallery we visited is the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art in Kansas City, aka, "The Art Gallery/Gallory/Gallary." I think we went every year.

Shuttlecock on the Nelson-Atkins grounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment