Monday, October 3, 2011

I Might Ask Him If He'd Go With Me - April 3, 1992

Day: April 3, 1992, Fri.  Date:        


Today was like any other day. I gave **** my usual stare. One thing weird happened though. **** asked ____ to go with him. I think he was joking. I hope he is. I also hope **** goes to the basketball courts tomorrow. I want to ask him if he was kidding or not. If he was, I might ask him if he'd go with me.


Audra S age 10 5th grade

**** seemed to go with just about everybody in our class except for me. What did I see in this kid? Maybe soon little Audra will get over this very deep crush and write about something more interesting.

Something like an animated childrens film starring an Elvis-impersonating rooster.

Released on April 3, 1992.

Glenn Cambpell as a singing rooster:

No comments:

Post a Comment