Tuesday, October 4, 2011

There Is One Thing I Have To Admit - April 6, 1992

Day: April 6, 1992 Mon.  Date:    


There is one thing I have to admit. I do flirt with ****. Today he was flurting with me. In the library I had my feet dangling down from the loft. **** went under the loft and grabbed my foot. ____ asked me why I won't go with ____. I just didn't answer. What I wanted to say was because he's never asked me. I found out something. **** was sikking ____ out. That's good.


Audra S age 10
5th grade

Sikking = psyching.

I know it's a little difficult to follow all the story lines since I  blank out the other kids' names. The thing I found out was that was such a relief was that **** was being a douchenozzle to that other girl a couple days ago and didn't really want to go out with her. What a guy!

Like most of the kids at my school, I loved that loft in the library. It was a cool place to read a book. You had to climb a ladder to get up there and you hoped you were early enough to snag one of the bean bag chairs. Here's a picture of the loft from the yearbook. It's the wooden thing in the upper right part of the photo.

Site of hardcore flirting.

1 comment: