Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I'm Going To List All My Favorites - April 8, 1993

Day: April 8, 1993  Date: Thurs. 
Hi! I wish **** would ask me out. I would ask him if I had the chance. Well yesterday the fifth grade went down to the Boys and Girls Club for half a day and we had fun in P.E. and our classroom. We're at grandma's tonight, tomorrow and then Monday. We brought our eggs over and we're going to play "Find the Easter Eggs." I'm going to list all my favorites. My fav. group: Arrested Development. Fav food: McDonalds french fries. Fave boy (I'd like to go with) ****. Fave teacher: Mr. Ruskey. Fave brand of shoe: Nike Air. Fave T.V. show: (tie) Home Improvement, Martin, Simpsons, In Living Color, Rosanne, Saturday Night Live. Fave shoe store: Foot Locker. Fave toy: Sega Genises. Fave article of clothing: Levis 550 loose fitting jeans or all my jean shorts. Fave possession: pillow. Best friends: ____, ____, ____. Fave. Little people: Kevin, Shondee. Fave color: any shade of blue. fave color of socks: white. fave candy: hard gummy bears & skittles. Fave sport: track. Fave game (sega genisis) Sonic the Hedghog. Fave game (board game type) don't have a cow. Fave game (computer) Logo. Fave game (at boys club) pool and foose ball. Gotta go! I wish **** would ask me out! 
Audra S age 11 6th grade

I started and ended this entry with the same sentence? Impressive.

In case you don't remember, I was in a split class in 6th grade. About ten 6th graders and fourteen 5th graders. Sounds like the 6th graders had a blast without the 5th graders that day. Kind of like how you feel when your parent does something with just you--no siblings allowed.

Find the Easter Eggs was a favorite family pastime. Sometimes we hid them so well we could only find them days later when something started to smell.



Another list. How wonderful. Still love Saturday Night Live. Still love hard gummy bears. Still love jeans, though not Levis 550s. Haven't worn jean shorts in a long time, but you can see me wearing some in the summer of 1992 here.

Kevin and Shondee weren't Little People, but little people--as in little kids. Kevin was a kid who lived in my neighborhood and Shondee was, and still is, my cousin.

Do you remember Don't Have a Cow? It was a Simpsons dice game with a gambling element. In other words, my fave game (board game type).

2 comments:

  1. "...or all my jean shorts." Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Are jean shorts back in style? I think I saw some young, trendy girls wearing some this summer.

    ReplyDelete