Friday, November 4, 2011

A Bunch Of People Got Sick - May 2, 1993

Day: Sunday  Date: 5/2/93 
Hi! I have alot to write about. For one thing we went to St. Louis for a field trip. It was fun. The bad part was coming home. A bunch of people got sick. Sick as in puke sick. **** didn't get to go. I was kind of sad. ****, [****'s friend], and [another of ****'s friends] came over to beat up $$$$. I would have been real happy if they beat him up. They didn't because he wasn't home. They played basketball and I watched them. I wish **** could have been in my class instead of $$$$. Maybe next year I'll have him in some of my classes. Me and [a neighbor girl] wrote a horrible letter to [another neighbor girl]. It was helarious! She got real pissed. What I can't understand is that she still likes me for a friend. Kevin didn't like me for a day but he got over it. Today we saw The Body Guard. It was good. Well I got to go. Bye! 
I ♥ **** 
Audra S age 11 6th grade

I wonder why **** didn't get to go. Perhaps because he got in trouble? Anyway, we had to sell a lot of M&Ms to go to St. Louis. We went to the science museum. I remember that bus ride home. They quarantined all the sick kids in the front of the bus. There were maybe eight of us in the back who weren't sick. We looked at Garbage Pail Kids stickers for a long time and talked about religion, politics and our ambitions. Okay, only the Garbage Pail Kids thing is true.



It looks like I'm back to hating $$$$ if I would have been happy if they beat him up. This entry is eerily similar to a previous one. Poor $$$$. He was the one in the headlock. Twice.

I feel bad for writing that mean letter to that girl. I honestly don't remember why I did it. The only thing I can think of is maybe I was mad at her for treating me differently since she was in junior high and I was still at the elementary. Not sure, though.

I've been randomly singing this song since May 2, 1993. My husband pretends to be irritated when I belt it out at the top of my lungs on the way to the grocery store. I know deep down he loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment