Saturday, November 5, 2011

I Hope I Become Famous - May 3, 1993

Day: Tuesday  Date: 5/3/93 
Hi we got a new seating arrangement in Social Studies. I sit by [a boy in my class]. [That girl I wrote a horrible letter to] still likes me after what I wrote. Kevin is so adorable! I just want to hug him! You know how [a girl in my class] kept saiing that me and **** should go back out, well I was thinking mabey that if she said that again I'd say "why don't you ask him out for me!" Whatever I'm doing for my birthday, [that girl I wrote a horrible letter to] ain't invited! [The coauthor of the horrible letter] is though. I'm going to be a greeter for the 90 years of pride celebration. We got this invitation to the 6th grade achievment awards. I asked [a different girl in my class] & [yet another girl in my class] if they got one. They can't no I hope I become famous. I'll give all my belongings to my kids & grand kids. Gotta go! Bye! 
Audra S age = 11 6th grade

Hahaha...I'm laughing really hard right now. They can't know I hope I become famous? I guess I thought this 6th grade awards thing was the first stop on my road to fame and fortune.

Not given to me at the 6th grade achievement awards.

2 comments: