Monday, October 31, 2011

Guess What? Chicken Butt! - March 23, 1993

Day: 3/23/93  Date: Tuesday 
Hi! Guess what? Chicken Butt! Ha Ha! [a 6th grade girl in my class] got some new shoes. They're Nike Air Cross Trainers. I'm still hung up on ****. My heart just pounds when I'm around him! I wish he would ask me out this year. I love him! I know it's not just a crush either. I'll bet anything he's already going out with someone though. If we did go together, I would kiss him this time. I want to get married to him. I think he's more than cute. More than handsome. He's gorgeus! I won't get my hopes up too high. He probably won't ask me. I'll be heart broken though. The only girls I know he's gone out with is: [a girl in my 5th grade class] (too many times!) [the girl who got new shoes] (I don't know why!) and me (I wish I knew if he just used me to get [the girl in my 5th grade class] jealous?) We went to the Kansas City Museum today for the Nasa Exhibit. I hate [a girl in my grade, but not in my class]. She's a bitch to me now. She'll come up to me and say "shut up ugly!" I want to kick her in her ass! I love ***! I ♥ ****! [picture of an eye] ♥ ****! ** + A.S.= ♥! <--(i wish!) 
Audra S age 11 6th grade

Great opening line. As you can see, I've always thought I was a brilliant comedian.

Oh lord. It's happening again. I'm obsessing about ****. What happened to $$$$? Why can't I obsess about $$$$ for at least one entry?! By the way, "gorgeus" was double underlined.

It's good that I never tried to physically kick that bitch in her ass, because I'm sure she would have killed me. On second thought, I would have lived because it would have been a kick and run. I was fast. She wasn't. I think some of the other insults she threw at me were "Ape" (because of my long, hairy arms) and "E.T." (because of my long, skinny fingers). Not sure what I ever did to her. Probably just, you know, existed. Assholes are assholes.

Glad that bitch never did this to me:

2 comments: