Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I Want To Grow Old Together - March 24, 1993

Day: Wednesday  Date: 3/24/93 
Howdy Ho! I've noticed that since [a boy in ****'s class] has been friends with ****, **** hasn't been so popular. I don't care if he was popular or not I'd still go with him that is if he'd ask. I wish I had an i.d. bracelet that way if **** and me was going out we could give each other a bracelets. That'll probably never happen though. I hope he does ask me out this year. I wish I we had some project to do together at our homes. That way we could ask each other out and kiss. It'd be cool! I love him! I want to grow old together. Even if we didn't have a project to do I wish we were alone for about 15 minutes. I don't got enough courage to ask him. I don't want to be rejected. I want to hold his and touch his lips with mine.  
Audra S age 11 6th grade

Watch out. This one is borderline PG-13! Isn't it great that our growing old together starts with us having to do a homework assignment together? I hope I was trying to say that I wanted to hold his hand and not something else. But a lot can happen in 15 minutes...

Do you recall the earlier entry that mentioned those bracelets? **** had two! And I had none. What a shame.

I may be chicken shit (not enough courage to ask him out) but at least I can admit why (not wanting to be rejected).

And then we grew old together.

No comments:

Post a Comment