Monday, November 28, 2011

Who Is ****?

This is a giving time of year and I'm feeling generous.

To: You
From: Me
A present:
****'s identity


First name only. If you went to school with me, you should know (or be able to find out with relative ease) his last name. If you didn't go to school with me, well, you missed out on a fabulous education. No, that's not it. What I mean to say is, if you didn't go to school with me, the last name isn't important.

Remember how little Audra likes games? Here's a game for you. I've spelled out his name in the comments section of six blog posts. Click each of the words linked below for clues. This shouldn't be terribly difficult, but good luck!





*  *  *  *



*  *  *  *



CONGRATULATIONS! You've solved one of life's most insignificant mysteries. What's that? Still not satisfied? You need a face to go along with that name? So demanding... Fine.


Click Here To See Pictures of ****


Do you know what happened to this guy? After reading about my multi-year crush, I'm curious to know. He was in my freshman high school yearbook, but I couldn't find him in the others. He shunned me in junior high so, yeah, we didn't keep in touch.

Now that you have a face and a name, who's going to read through the entire diary again from the beginning? 

No comments:

Post a Comment