Thursday, October 13, 2011

I HATE MY MOM - April 22, 1992

Day: April 22, 1992 WED.  Date:     

I HATE MY MOM! She's a BITCH!! She won't buy me another pair of shoes or even help me study for my test. I HATE her. She'd help Charles anytime but for me, hell no! Anytime something's broken she yells at me even if I didn't do it. It's not fair! I wouldn't mind if I died, then she'd feel guilty that she yelled at me so many times, she hit me and called me names. I'd look down at her and laugh! She had her chance and she blew it! Enough about my mom. 

Tomorrow my class is going to the symphony. I wish **** would sit by me but he won't. He never looks at me anymore. I still love him but he only likes me as a friend I think because I've never gotten a chance to ask him if he would go with me. Oh well. That sucks!

Audra S age 10
5th grade

The second paragraph is typical for this diary. Pining away for the same old boy who only likes me as a friend blah blah blah.

But that first paragraph is crazy. You know it had nothing to do with helping me study and everything to do with shoes. She had her chance and she blew it...BY NOT BUYING ME THOSE FUCKING SHOES!!! This is the kind of stuff that makes me never want to have kids.

Buy me this or I will die!

No comments:

Post a Comment