Wednesday, October 12, 2011

He Had To Leave Early - April 19, 1992

Day: April 19, 1992 Sun.  Date:    


Since I forgot to write in this on Thursday I'm writing in it tonight. Well on Thurs. my class went to an assembelay. I'll never know if **** would go with me or not. Before the assembley Mrs. Teacher put us boy girl. She just shoved a boy between 2 girls. **** would've gotten Friday activity, (it was Thursday activity) but he had to leave early.


Audra S age 10 5th grade

My god, why did I feel that this anecdote was worth writing down three days after the fact? And such drama about never knowing if he'll go with me! Yes, that minute spent walking to the assembly was the ONLY opportunity you would ever have to find out. Hmm...that might actually be true if he left early because he was sick. So sick he died later that afternoon. But what are the odds of that being true?

This would have been Little Audra's anthem had it existed in 1992:

No comments:

Post a Comment