Sunday, October 16, 2011

He Won't Break Up With Me Unless I Start Being Mean - April 28, 1992

Day: April 28, 1992 TUES.  Date:   


Today **** went to the club. I was glad. We hung around each other. I also found out that **** won't break up with me unless I start being mean or something. Now everyone in the world knows I'm going with ****. They all tease me tons! I hope **** and I will be going with each other at leat to sixth-grade. Well, I have no more to say.


Audra S age 10 5th grade

I hope she got that part about not breaking up unless she's mean in writing. Ha. I know for a fact that there were people in the world who didn't know I was going out with him. Like everyone in China or, say, my mom. My goal of going with him until 6th grade would mean we'd have to maintain our relationship over the summer. Let's call that a stretch goal since I don't know where his house is and I have to visit my father in Arizona every summer. But it's good to have goals. And, according to more than one of my previous bosses, they need to be SMART goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment