Thursday, October 20, 2011

We Hung Around Each Other - May 8, 1992

Day: May 8, 1992 Fri  Date:   


Today nothing really happened. **** went to the club. When we were talking about ____, ____ asked **** if he would go with her. **** said no. That's good. We hung around each other. That's about it.


Audra S age
10 5th grade

Damn right, "That's good." He better not say he wants to go with some other chick while he's going with you! I wasn't very assertive. I should have told the boy who asked **** that question to mind his own beeswax. Oh well. I was too busy trying not to do anything stupid to make him want to dump me. Ugh. Too bad I wouldn't find self confidence until my 20s.

"Nothing really happened" sounds a lot like "Nothing ever happened" which happens to be the title of a song I love. Especially the last minute and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment