Friday, October 21, 2011

He And I Got Married - May 17, 1992

Day: May 17, 1992  Date: Sun

Fri. May 15, 1992 **** and I got married. It was on recess. The bad part is we didn't get to finish it. On Friday Mr. Ruskey was our sub. It was cool. We did all our work in the morning, then we played all afternoon. Today we went to Worlds of Fun. We didn't get to ride the Monsoon though. That sucks. I think I saw Officer Tucker there. I don't know. 


Audra S age 10 5th grade

This one made me laugh out loud. I wish I could remember who performed the interrupted recess wedding. Did I have a Maid of Honor and **** a Best Man? I also want to know whose idea it was. It sounds like something I would suggest...

Not me and ****.

Officer Tucker was our D.A.R.E. officer. We loved him. He showed us drugs.  Worlds of Fun is the amusement park in KC. This was written back when I liked the water rides (the Monsoon). Today they gross me out. The Timberwolf has been my favorite ride there since it (the Timberwolf) opened in 1989. It replaced the EXT, which was my first upside down roller coaster. In the great wood versus steel debate for coasters, I swing heavily in favor of wood.

The Timberwolf at World's of Fun!

If you can't tell, I loved amusement parks. Still do. My husband and I got married at one. It was fun. See:

Elitch Gardens, July 2009. Photo cred to my cousin Shondee.

No comments:

Post a Comment