Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Presidental Accedemic Fittnes Award Was Stupid - May 20, 1993

Day: Thursday  Date: 5/20/93
Damn! I haven't wrote in a long time alot has happened. We are launching rockets tomorrow. I wish **** would go with me! We went to Chrisman for the Presidental accedemic Fittnes award. It was stupid! I got new shoes. 3 pairs. A pair of Nike Air Air Raids, a pair of Nike Air Cross Trainers to grow into, and a pair of stupid looking Reeboks to play in the mud. Today we went to Bridger and ate lunch. When we got back to Benton, we stayed in the other 6th grade classes. We played Science Trivia. 3 people had to give up their chairs for Kari, Tiffani, and me. I wanted ****'s chair but Kari got his, Tiffani got Jenny B's, and I got Robbie's. Cool. I'm gonna stop.
BYE!!
Audra S
age 11
6th grade

You might notice that I included some names. This was such an innocuous entry, so why not?

Chrisman, aka William Chrisman, was my future high school. I spelled three of the four words wrong in Presidential Academic Fitness Award. Then again, I thought it was stupid, so why shouldn't I be stupid?

Keep your stupid eyes on the stupid prize.


Shoes, shoes, shoes. I was into shoes. But only athletic shoes. None of those girly shoes. I still prefer a sneaker to a heel any day.

Bridger was my future junior high school. I remember the lunch trip. I was so excited to learn I'd be able to buy nachos and frozen snickers bars every day for lunch. Junior high was going to be soooo awesome! Or so I thought...



I think this was the day that I got into a heated argument with $$$$ about Beavis and Butthead. He didn't believe I had ever watched the show. But I had. And we argued about it. This might have happened on some other day, but reading about science trivia and sitting in Robbie's chair makes me think this was it. Oh, the things we remember.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for my shoutout! If I had any memory of this event, or had kept a detailed journal of my own, then I might know who **** is:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...you were so lucky to get ****'s chair. I'm sure I was totally jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete