Monday, November 7, 2011

I Used My Super Soaker Today - May 6, 1993

Day: Thurs  Date: 5/6/93
I used my super soaker today. [A boy who lived up the hill], ____, ____, ____ & ____ (or [her twin]?) used it today. I think **** is coming over here to [the boy who lived up the hill]'s house or [the boy who lived up the hill]'s going to ****'s house. I'm going to stop. Bye!
Audra S
age 11 6th grade

An entry about 1) playing with a water gun and 2) trying to keep track of who's going to whose house. Wake me up when this diary gets interesting again.

All those blanks represent kids of various ages that lived in my neighborhood. We played a lot of games together. Hide and seek, baseball, water gun fights, wall ball, etc. Do you remember a game called ScramBall? I loved that game. My mom threw it away after I left for college. I was sad when I found out, but it was in pretty bad shape, so I harbor no ill will. If anyone comes across a ScramBall set at a thrift store or yard sale, please buy it for me. I will pay you back.

There used to be a commercial for the game on YouTube, but I couldn't find it in the three minutes I was willing to spend looking today. Instead, please take a few moments to familiarize yourself with the instructions I retrieved from the Hasbro website.

Arm It!

Win It!

No comments:

Post a Comment