Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I Ate A Lot Of Pizza - July 11, 1992

Day: July 11, 1992 Sat.   Date:    


Today we cleaned the house. After that we went to Susannes' and Alex's house. Alex is only 3 1/2 I think. He's really cute. We stayed over there along time. We swam for a while after that we went back and played. Then around 5:30 we went to Peter Pipers. I ate a lot of pizza. 


After that we went to a park. It was fun. I played in the sand more tworads the time to leave. Dad and I built a big volcano type thing and after a while I jumped on it. It was fun. I want to wright more but I can't.


Audra S age 10 going to be 11 soon and going into 6th grade

Susanne was our father's girlfriend at the time. I vaguely remember her. I can picture the park we played at with more clarity than her or her son's face.

Peter Piper Pizza was my favorite place to eat when we visited Arizona. I was so happy to find Peter Piper in Albuquerque when we moved here. The pizza is good and they have an arcade. I want to go there right now.

3 comments:

  1. Peter Piper is so so good. Yeah, that misspelling is the original misspelling.

    ReplyDelete