Thursday, September 8, 2011

Wednesday, December 11, 1991

After you bypass the lock on the Snoopy diary (by simply pulling the book open), this is the first thing you see:
In case you thought otherwise, this diary belongs to me.
 Authorship established. Great. Let's turn the page to the first entry.

Day: Wed Dec 11 Date: 1991

Today I went to school and learned. Then I went to the Boys & Girls Club. I came home and watched TV. Lou came over and took us to Ponderosa for dinner. Then we went to Osco. After that, we came home and played Uno. Then we played Raco. After I won Raco, I went to my bed. I made up a new game. I played it! Then I went to bathroom. Everybody watched a video of us. Lou left.

Audra S

age 10
5th grade


Hmm...I thought I was supposed to write my secrets in this Snoopy diary, not just a dull listing of the day's activities, including bathroom breaks. But I will cut little Audra some slack since this was her first attempt at keeping a diary.

Lou was a guy my mom was sort of dating. Apparently I kicked ass at games. I kicked so much ass I was making up new ones. And playing them! I wonder if this was the video we watched: http://www.myspace.com/video/vid/8473392

No comments:

Post a Comment