Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Mom Yelled At Me For No Reason - December 12, 1991

Day: Thurs. Dec. Date: 12, 1991


Today was the same. I went to the club and it was the same. After school was computer club. My mom picked me up from the club. We had Wendys and watched T.V. My mom & brother left me at home. I watched Simpsons, Drexel's class, an 90210. I recorded 90210. My mom and I studied for my Science test. She yelled at me for no reason!


Audra S
age 10
5th grade


Wow. Being yelled at for no reason when I'm trying to study for a test? What a horrible mother. Hey, what's "Drexel's class?" I have absolutely no recollection of this show. Do you?

Hooray for Wikipedia. Look at the cast: Dabney Coleman! Jason Biggs! Matthew Lawrence! A.J. Langer (Rayanne Graff!!)! Brittany Murphy! Edie McClurg! How on earth could a show that aired after The Simpsons with such a great premise and cast get canceled so quickly?



Oh. That's how.

No comments:

Post a Comment